Thursday, March 3, 2016

Happy planner layout

One of my favorite layouts so far.  I am working on my pictures too and I love how this one came out.

So excited for my Valentine's day date too!

I used some Valentine's scrapbooking cardstock.
Stickers and paper clips were from the Michaels $1.50 bins.
The washi tape is from Recollections also from Michaels.
Post it notes were from Target's dollar spot.

I can't stress enough that at the end of the day this is a planner.  Your decorations or decorating it is completely up you and your liking.  Don't feel stressed or discouraged if it's not perfect.  Or you like someone's better. It's supposed to be fun!  Your supposed to enjoy it! 
And sometimes it is what it is BUT there's always next week! 😀 

Hope this gives you some ideas.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy planning.


No comments:

Post a Comment