Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

This week is Dr. Suess's birthday. I did my layout in his honor.  I made a few of my own stickers on Cricut design space.  I didn't get the size as big as I would have liked it but practice makes perfect.  I also took advantage of another blogger that offers free printables.  I will include her link below.


This is before I took a pen to it to fill in my schedule, and to do lists.
I used some Christmas cardstock for stripes.  I cut 1/4 " strips for boarder.
My silly paper clips are from Michaels $1.50 bins.
My pretty glittery blue gel pen is from the dollar tree. I used a 1.5" circle punch to punch a few things out.
I wrote in a few of my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes.
Hope this gave you some ideas.
Thanks for stopping by and happy planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment