Monday, October 19, 2015

MAMBI Happy planner stamps with the Teresa Collins Stampmaker

Here is how I made my own Happy Planner stamps.
 
Teresa Collins Stampmaker.
 
Cut out images the size that I wanted. The blocks are 2.5" X 1.5".
I cut out these images using my Cricut maker.
Matched them up with the planner just to make sure they were exactly what I wanted.
put the dies in the magnetic holder with a stamp pack
you put the magnetic holder in the stampmaker for 3 mins
take the pack out.  Cut it open and scrub it clean with warm water.
place back in the stampmaker for 2 mins in the provided tray filled with water.  This is to harden your stamps.
And here is the finished product. I am so very pleased with the way that they came out. 
My last set was the shopping cart and envelope.
I got busy taking pictures for here and wasn't sure if I had baked them
well I did so they were double baked so they got hard
I could not scrub out the clear spot that actually makes the stamp.
Lesson learned!
My breast cancer awareness layout for the month of October.  Pretty in Pink.

Look at the bullet points!
Absolutely love it!
 
 
Thanks so stopping by!  Have a great day and Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment