Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy Planner

So my new addiction is My Happy Planner.
 They have a bunch of cute covers and are filled with inspirational quotes.

 
This is mine.  I added the crown.  I chose this one because I loved the cover.  I love my life.  It's a great way to keep everything together and plan your days out.
 
Here is one of my favorite dividers.
 
 
Here is what the beginning of each month looks like.
 
Birthdays, Goals, Special Events, Important Dates, and a reminder section.
 
They have three sections for each day.  Morning, Afternoon, and Evening.
People have been decorating them making almost a Art Planner.
 
I just started playing around.
Here are a few of my layouts.
 

 
It's fun and relaxing and keeps me organized.
They have free printables and are very reasonably priced.
They have dividers, stickers, and extender rings.
 

 
Here is a link to the makers.  Me and my big ideas.
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment