Thursday, February 11, 2016

MAMBI new expansion packs

Just got my Happy Mail!  I was so excited to see new expansion packs on the Me and my big ideas website.
They have a wonderful wedding expansion pack.  Hopefully it will help me get to planning my wedding.  I got engaged over a year ago and have ordered a few things,  got a few things on sale, and pinned a few things on Pinterest but that is about it.  I planned a little and saw some venues then completely changed my mind and at that point all spending came to a stop.  I have to make sure I know exactly what I want.  Everything is so expensive!  I feel like when they hear you say wedding they hear the cash register cha ching.
 
The wedding pack has 42 total pages.  10 dividers.   7 are with metallic foil that I love.
 
Sections are: Vendors, Inspiration, Budget, Checklists, Wedding Party, Guests, Wedding Events, Wedding Day, and Honeymoon.
 
 
I feel like that have thought of everything from your colors down to a years check list and weekly to do lists.  I can not go wrong with this super handy expansion pack.  Now I have a guide and I can do my research and know my Happy Planner will help me keep it all together!
 
Happy Planning Ladies!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment