Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Fun with stickers

I came across these beautiful metallic butterfly stickers and thought I just had to get them.  I didn't know what I was going to do with them I just knew I had to get them because they were super cute!  Story of so many of us crafty ladies. 

I decided to make cards with them.  They reminded me a little of the acetate cards that I saw at one of the stamping conventions.

The pictures don't really catch how shiny and beautiful they are but here they are.
Butterfly with a few stamped swirls
 
 
This one I added a little flag from Cricut's Artisan cartridge.
Love the way this one turned out.
 
What I like about these cards is that they are so simple.  
I used items I already had and a Dollar Tree set of stickers. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment